We are passionate about our people, our rugby and the development of both on and off the field.
We are a fully inclusive club and all our teams, both Men’s and Women’s, socialise together in a vibrant and friendly club environment.
We are always looking for new members to our club, be it playing or non-playing.
We can guarantee:
- A place where you will meet friends for life.
- A great social scene, including tours, parties, various events throughout the year, 7s tournaments, visits from overseas touring sides, swimming club and much more.
- Top class culture and environment.
- Superb facilities, including a fully floodlit pitch, S&C facility, medical room, dressing rooms, clubhouse, bar & kitchen.
- Unrivalled player welfare and on-site physio.
- Quality coaching and management.
- An opportunity to get involved and be an integral and valued part of a community.
- A sense of belonging and a home from home.
Where do you fit?
On the playing side, we field three men’s teams that cater for all levels, including those with lots of experience and who’ve played a high standard of rugby to those who are new to the game.
We run a high-performance women’s program, fielding two adult women’s sides. This is a high-level program consisting of athletes who wish to play at the highest level.
We run an age-grade program for girls in our community, where the focus is on fun, enjoyment and making new friends.
And even if you don’t play but like rugby and want to meet new people…
There is always an opportunity to get involved off the field too. There are plenty of roles in coaching, management, administration, leadership, video analysis, social, projects, etc that you can get involved in and meet new people.
And you don’t have to have a background in rugby either.
We very much look forward to welcoming you down to experience the very best of rugby and club culture in the heart of Dublin.