We are extremely proud and delighted to work with these partners. Without their support, we simply would not be able to provide our programs in our community. Please consider supporting their businesses whenever you have the opportunity.
We welcome new partners and offer several competitive packages to suit your budget and complement your Corporate Social Responsibility program. Benefits can include:
- Your logo on pitch perimeter at our grounds in Sandymount.
- Your logo on team jerseys or gear.
- Your logo on our website and our social media channels.
- Sponsors lunch and pre-match lunch invitations.
- Match promotions.
- We can provide access to an agreed amount of International Tickets for both Ireland Men’s & Women’s home and away games (both November Internationals and Six Nations), as well as corporate entertainment opportunities at our pre-match lunches.
- Use of our playing facilities for sports and social functions, plus use of our bar, barbeque area and function room (subject to availability). Many of our sponsors have had tag rugby, corporate Olympics, bowling, away days, etc with us.
- Irish Rugby promotes the Women’s AIL with launches of the competition, weekly previews and reviews on its website, including written, photographic and video content.
- Match reports are covered on Irish Rugby, the42.ie, rte.ie, and thefrontrowunion.com
- Irish Rugby run a ‘Try of the Month’ for the eight months between September and April, which involves clubs submitting videos of tries on their social media channels. Irish Rugby shortlist these on their website and social media channels, then pick a winner. We would typically have between 2 and 4 tries submitted a month and have won this award for twice last season as well as winning try of the year.
- The AIL final is televised on RTE.
- Ireland 15s play between 12 and 14 games per year and these are televised on national TV. Similarly, the Ireland 7s team play over 10 tournaments per year. We are the largest supplier of players to both of these sides and your sponsorship helps us provide this pathway.
- We can provide access to Irish international players for corporate events, launches, promotions or speaking assignments to your staff.
- The Irish Rugby website (irishrugby.ie) and associated media channels are the most popular and have the most reach of any sporting body in Ireland. It has 730k followers on Twitter, 344k followers on Instagram and 606k likes on Facebook. Irish Rugby had a reach of 265m views on its Twitter posts in March 2018 (source: Sport For Business). Your brand will have a regular presence here. Similarly, the other channels and main news outlets that extensively promote prime women’s rugby events are amongst the most popular and have the most reach of accounts in Ireland.
- We have an excellent culture and our players are wonderful ambassadors for the game and can be for your brand.
Our sponsorship can enhance your current marketing efforts and give your company visibility with your clients and potential clients. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss further.